www.dtyasesores.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing themselves to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, in defense of terrorism or an attack against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of DIAZ DE TERAN Y YERPES ASESORES LEGALES Y TRIBUTARIOS SL, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the damages mentioned above.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.